Friday, March 19, 2010

I Heart Bees

Finally the spring weather has arrived. It feels so good outside with the sun shining. Trees are starting to bud and some flowers have already bloomed. Miss Sophia has been sunbathing in the yard all day and while I was keeping her company, I saw my first bumble bee of the season. I just love the big, fat, juicy bees here in South Carolina. They are about three times the size of the ones we have back home in Canada.

So in honor of bumble bees all over the world I figured I would search good old Etsy for some bee items to share with you all.

Honey Bee Necklace in Silver
From lulubugjewelry



Bumble Bee Pug Alien Hat
From jessicalynneart


Postcard Pack - set of 10 Bee Girl flat notecards
From acageybee


Bee Skep
From Middleburg


Newborn baby girl boy unisex Bumble Bee HAT and DIAPER COVER set photography props
From May22


Beatrice the BEE
From papermoongallery


I hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a grand assortments of a beautiful and necessary creature! Thanks, Jennie :)

    Denise JOYful D*Sign

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat on the pug is too cute!

    -Sue
    lulubugjewelry

    ReplyDelete