Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We don't always get what we want.

So I figured in honor of my upcoming trip to Las Vegas this weekend, I would feature some items I found on Etsy using Las Vegas in my search. Well, let me tell you…… Who knew there was so much junk associated with Vegas? To be truthful I knew I would come across some tacky stuff but really had faith that I would at least find a couple of cute items. …… I didn’t!!!

So instead of Cheesy Las Vegas junk I will share one of my favorite Etsy shops xmoonbloom . I have featured this shop in a Treasury once before and would love to share it with you all.

This is one of those shops that make you squeal inside when you enter. My Bailey girl just may be getting those sweet little mouse ears very soon!

About xmoonbloom:

I am "xmoonbloom" and I like to make things. Whether it's knitting, crochet, drawing, painting, music, whatever... I'm always working on a project! People have always told me I should sell my things and now Etsy has provided me that opportunity.

Make sure you stop by her Etsy Shop and show her some love
Xmoonblooms Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment