Thursday, February 18, 2010

Don't you just love getting packages in the mail!!!!

The last two days have been pretty exciting around here. Yesterday I was featured in three blogs!!! I felt like a dog collar making A- lister for a minute. Don’t worry I have been humbled again and will not brag about the fact that I was featured in three blogs. Wait, did I mention that I was featured in three blogs???


Ok now that I got that out of the way I can move on to my next happy moment. This took place when the Mailman dropped off a lovely box for me. I knew what it was already because I am such a nerd that I had been tracking it therefore I was eagerly awaiting its arrival today. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a total scent freak. I have the nose of a bloodhound which can be great at times and really horrible at other times. Well this is one of those times that it is really great.


Today’s package was the Pink Sugar candle that I had ordered from my fellow Etsy seller Aunie Di's De-Lites


I could smell this delicious candle even before I got it out of the box. While I was opening it my husband looked at me and said “Honey, I think you need to get some help”. I asked him why and he said” You have candle issues. Look at how excited you are to open that box”. Personally I do not feel that I need to be committed for my candle obsession. I think it makes me a really easy person to buy gifts for. Hint Hint.


The point is, this candle smells great and I think I will be purchasing many more from this great girl!!!




                                        Contrary to the look on her face
                                    Sophia gives this candle two paws up!

Make sure to check out her shop  http://www.auntiedis.etsy.com/

Have a great weekend all!

I am off to Vegas baby!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Sophia is a doll and has absolutely great taste in candles ;-)

    I LOVE Pink Sugar!

    ReplyDelete