I am always on the lookout for things to keep Miss Sophia out of trouble while she is awake and not sprawled out, snoring somewhere. This little Diva has plenty of toys but non interest her more than stealing flip flops and hijacking empty toilet paper rolls from the garbage can.Bulldogs are known for being heavy chewers so anything we give our girl has to be tough and her deer antler shed has officially passed with flying colors. I think the grunts and snorts in this video say it all.
Deer Antlers for Dogs Benefits
• A 100% natural, mineral rich, long lasting dog chew.
• Don't chip or splinter when they are being used by even the most aggressive chewing dogs.
• A dog's chewing action grinds Deer Antlers down slowly providing long-lasting enjoyment and helping to keep teeth and gums healthy.
• A renewable resource collected from naturally shed wild deer antlers.
• Odorless and non staining
There are many places to order deer antler chews online but we got Sophia’s from www.deerantlersforpups.com
Her prices were very reasonable compared to other online sellers and shipping was super fast.