Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Additions

It is hard to believe that I have already been home from Canada for over a week now. I wasted no time in adding new items to Jennie B. Goode Collars. Making leashes available in my shop had always been something I wanted to do, but had not really gotten around to, until I filled a wholesale order for  a collar shop in Japan, that included leashes. I could kick myself for not always carrying them. Miss Sophia thinks that she is the cat’s meow, now that she can strut around in her matching leash and collar sets. So far I have added three matching sets (they do not have to be purchased together) and I will be adding more in the near future.









Once I added leashes I figured why stop there. Step in harnesses will also be available at Jennie B. Goode Collars soon! Here is a sneak peak.


Don't let her fool you. This is her happy face.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! We live in SC, too! Your dog accessories are soooo cool. We'll have to send Mom to your Etsy store to check things out. She has a shop at Etsy shop, too (but it's for humans). We'll check back later to see what you guys are up to!
    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Road Dogs! Glad you found us.

    ReplyDelete